Save up to $1,600 on your medical plan premiums when you complete NMG’s Biometric Screenings, designed to help associates improve their health and overall quality of life. These screenings are 100% NMG-paid and include a few simple tests—including blood pressure, height, weight, and waist circumference—at one of over 1,000 Quest DiagnosticsTM Service Centers nationwide. Your results are collected by Quest Diagnostics and kept strictly confidential. NMG will not have access to your individual results.
You are eligible to receive up to an $800 premium differential (or up to $1,600 if you cover a spouse/domestic partner), pro-rated based on your date of hire. Here’s how it works:
- Earn $200 just for completing a Biometric Screening by April 28.
- Earn an additional $600 if you passed the waist circumference* and cotinine screenings. If you did not pass either or both screenings, you must enroll in the Marquee Health Coaching program by June 16 and complete four required coaching sessions by July 31 to receive the full premium differential.
*If you (or your covered spouse/domestic partner) are pregnant and do not pass the waist circumference screening, you can have your physician fill out and fax the Quest Diagnostics Physician Affidavit Form to earn the full premium differential. You will not need to complete the Health Coaching program.
Note: If you completed a Biometric Screening by April 28 and qualified for the full premium differential, you will see the credit when you enroll on NMGbenefits.com. The premium differential will be applied on your first paycheck following August 1. If you (or your covered spouse/domestic partner) completed a screening but did not qualify for the full premium differential, review the Health Coaching page for more information.
New Hire Eligibility
If you take your Biometric Screening within 30 days of your hire date, regardless of your results you will qualify for the full medical plan premium differential for your entire family. Your spouse/domestic partner will be invited to take the screening the following year. If you choose not to complete the Biometric Screening, you will not qualify for the premium differential.
Register and Schedule Your Free Biometric Screening
- Log on to NMGbenefits.com and from the home page, click the Schedule Your Biometric Screening tile. If you have not previously registered on the Quest Diagnostics website, you’ll need to register using the registration key: NeimanMarcus. Print your registration confirmation and bring it to your appointment.
- Call the Quest Diagnostics Service Center at 1.855.623.9355, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday, and from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CT on Saturday.
- Your spouse/domestic partner can also schedule their screening by clicking the Biometric Screening link on the login page of NMGbenefits.com and using your associate ID with the letter “s” at the end (example: 123456s) and their date of birth, or by calling 1.855.623.9355.
Please note: Before your spouse/domestic partner schedules a Biometric Screening, make sure they are listed as a dependent. Visit the NMG Benefit Service Center via NMGbenefits.com, click Your Profile at the top-right corner of the home page, and select Dependent Summary, or call 1.866.673.0462. To add your spouse/domestic partner as a beneficiary, select Manage Beneficiaries.
Once you are at a Quest Diagnostics Service Center, here’s how it works:
- You will undergo a simple blood draw along with a measurement of blood pressure, height, weight, and waist circumference. It’s required that you fast 9 to 12 hours prior to your screening. If you don’t fast, you may be asked to reschedule your screening.
- Your blood sample will be sent to a Quest Diagnostics laboratory for testing.
- You will receive a personal report via mail in two to three weeks that will show your test results.
Results will also be available on the Quest Diagnostics website two to three days after your screening.
- Take your personal report to your doctor on your next visit.
For more information, please review the Biometric Screenings Frequently Asked Questions.